Sherlock Holmes is a fictional detective of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, who first appeared in publication in 1887. He is the creation of Scottish born author and physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. A brilliant London-based detective, Holmes is famous for his intellectual prowess, and is renowned for his skillful use of deductive reasoning (somewhat mistakenly - see inductive reasoning) and astute observation to solve difficult cases. He is arguably the most famous fictional detective ever created, and is one of the best known and most universally recognizable literary characters in any genre.
Included in Sherlock Holmes: The Ultimate Collection are:
• The complete text of all four novels and fifty-six short stories starring Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, each elegantly formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your Kindle reader.
• Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the novels and stories in this collection and All other the works By A. Conan Doyle.
• active Table of Contents
• Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Kindle’s Text-to-Speech features.
• A low, can't-say-no price!
Sixty Complete Works
Four novels and fifty-six short stories starring Sherlock Holmes, in order and unabridged. Books included:
• A Study in Scarlet – Illustrated with original illustrations from the first edition
• The Sign of the Four
• The Hound of the Baskervilles
• The Valley of Fear
Short Story Collections:
• The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
• The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
• The Return of Sherlock Holmes
• His Last Bow
• The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes